Welcome to Naruto Roleplay Center! An AU Naruto RP which is currently on its fifth edition, NRC has been around for nearly ten years, with this year (October 2016) being our 10th anniversary! Here on NRC, we pride ourselves on not only our longevity, but having a tight knit community and member base, who are cared for and nurtured by our lovely staff. With that said, we’re always looking to improve on what we’ve already built.

Allowing us to adjust systems when needed, though never taking away from the overall feel of what it means to be a part of the shinobi world. With a host of different ways to make your character diverse and unique being, it can easily be said that there will never be another ninja like yours, as you are an individual. So stay awhile, browse a bit, ask questions, and hopefully when it’s all said and done, you can join the NRC Family as we make history.

Store Library reimbursement - - - -

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Reimbursement, Have Items in your NRCv4 Inventory?
Pooch
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 12:06 PM

Administrator

N/A
Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

At this point, anyone coming from NRCv4 is bound to have something in their inventory, be it Pandora's Boxes, Jutsu Slots or Negate a Sac's. However, with the change between sites, we've gone with a much more official way of tracking your goods. With the new site comes the introduction of the Store. This is essentially a replacement for both TP, FC and the money based stores. Here you can buy almost anything you could get in a raffle, or with a Pandora's Box via EXP. EXP can be gained by completing missions, and additionally just by posting (every post is worth about 5 EXP).

The problem being, you have to have everything officially added, which means that everything you had before must be added via a staff member, AKA me. If you're able to link to what you have, with proof of purchase where applicable, in this thread I'll make sure to add it into your profile ASAP.

Edit: Since we removed some things, pands = 2k exp, 1/2 pands = 1k exp, Negate a Sac = 500xp and Rank Train = 200 exp
PMEmail
^
Cite
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 03:07 PM

scrube

N/A
Member No.: 2

--------------------
poo poo
PM
^
Bank
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 04:00 PM

N/A
Member No.: 16

cleared
PMEmail
^
Alex Hatcher
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 04:01 PM

Retired Brotha

N/A
Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 11

so right, with a lotta edits comes shit, as well as the mistake of having my posts removed by lava. However the things I can claim for sure even without links are my pandora box (which we both know I had, as I was the first to obtain one via ballian)

it is up to you if you also wish to reimburse me XP wise for the advert bot(pm/skype me for details)
PM
^
Bank
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 04:09 PM

N/A

cleared
PMEmail
^
Pikminavenger
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 05:23 PM

Pro-Memer

N/A
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 10

PMEmail
^
Gal
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 09:46 PM

N/A
Member No.: 22

PMEmail
^
DesZephyr
 Posted: Feb 27 2016, 10:41 PM

N/A
Member No.: 7

--------------------
Skype - destinyzephyr

Click here if you wanna help me get free shit in SWTOR.
PM
^
Pooch
 Posted: Feb 28 2016, 12:15 AM

Administrator

N/A

PMEmail
^
Bank
 Posted: Feb 28 2016, 12:58 AM

N/A

Cleared bar Pik the nerd
PMEmail
^
Shichamatsu
 Posted: Feb 28 2016, 05:44 AM

Chicken Chaser

N/A
Member No.: 3

PM
^
Alex Hatcher
 Posted: Feb 28 2016, 10:55 AM

Retired Brotha

N/A
Member No.: 11

After confirming with ya Cite, I went back to find as many raffles as I could find that were valid and had either quotes or a result thread, so here are all the other things I have applicable. I'm not sure if we are auto converting all things to xp or not, please inform me if we are! (Note I have 5,000 exp already prior to this post)

I dont feel like going any further back than I did. THese links are from last to most recent.

HERE (Half pands, so I'll take the 1000 xp, but cannot prove this one, so yeah your choice to accept or not. )

HERE (any tech I want, but confirmed with Cite that I can hoard it. So Kept :) ~

HERE ( primary Element slot )

HERE (yet another Light/dark element slot)

HERE (fairly sure I took part, can't prove so feel free to deny but if approved it is +1 SA slot)

HERE (Scroll down, was confirmed I had recieved an 'any on list' prize, and knowing me, I chose something along the lines of either the SA slot so that'd be what I'd like to be on record)

HERE (Scroll down, DNT posted the results of everyone, I had received 1000tp and 2 CS slots. So like Cite said, ignoring the TP, and just claiming the CS here

HERE (Scroll down to Xenophilius post where it says I asked for him to post for me, so a free primary element + a light/dark element

HERE (half pands, so 1000 xp if applicable, my post is no longer there but I had posted because of possible return, feel free to deny this one)

Lastly, I saw someone else claim this, so Here (SA slot + 1 style point + 15 jutsu slots )

PM
^
Pooch
 Posted: Feb 28 2016, 03:47 PM

Administrator

N/A

Oops, forgot.

These are all cleared, bar Pik still.
PMEmail
^
Pikminavenger
 Posted: Feb 28 2016, 08:05 PM

Pro-Memer

N/A
Member No.: 10

I do light/dark element twice, and then 1 SA slots from the anything on the lists. Appearing pretty much in that order.
PMEmail
^
Pooch
 Posted: Feb 28 2016, 10:17 PM

Administrator

N/A

cleared
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll