Welcome to Naruto Roleplay Center! An AU Naruto RP which is currently on its fifth edition, NRC has been around for nearly ten years, with this year (October 2016) being our 10th anniversary! Here on NRC, we pride ourselves on not only our longevity, but having a tight knit community and member base, who are cared for and nurtured by our lovely staff. With that said, we’re always looking to improve on what we’ve already built.

Allowing us to adjust systems when needed, though never taking away from the overall feel of what it means to be a part of the shinobi world. With a host of different ways to make your character diverse and unique being, it can easily be said that there will never be another ninja like yours, as you are an individual. So stay awhile, browse a bit, ask questions, and hopefully when it’s all said and done, you can join the NRC Family as we make history.

Store Library reimbursement - - - -

Add Reply
New Poll

Kekkie Manifestation(Ability Manifestation)
Alex Hatcher
 Posted: Mar 2 2016, 10:30 AM

Retired Brotha

N/A
Group: Gold Member
Member No.: 11

Name: Kekkie Manifestation
Requirements: My Permission. Nin perfectionist. Made with the Manifestation ability. Kibaku nendo & Onigami Bloodline.
Description: Kekkie Manifestation helps channel the user's chakra in a set way. This is distinctly a manifestation of the bloodline limits for the kibaku nendo and onigami bloodlines, altering their use ever so slightly, while still retaining the user's normal capabilities of their jutsu. Though no matter the alteration, the user's eyes will receive an earthly glow when they are using kibaku nendo jutsu in this method, while they will receive a crimson glow for onigami jutsu used with this method. Both glows only emit a faint soft light, which may not be used against the user (i.e light ninjutsu).
  • Kibaku Nendo Jutsu: Can now be activated by any source of 'earth' rather than always requiring the user to mold it within their palms, however this method still requires time for the user to channel their chakra to the point and begin the molding process within said 'earth' at the same rate they could do it with their hands. Obviously through the hands is faster due to the user not having to channel their chakra to outside of their body first, only to then begin molding it. The user must be touching said 'earth' first (I.e : Standing on it / laying on it / touching it with hands ect...) Secondly, this may only be done within 150 feet of the user. MAY NOT use kinjutsu through this method. May not create jutsu using this method within 5feet of another rpc(unless said rpc is within 5 feet of the user) using this method
  • Onigami Jutsu: Can now affect other things other than the user, and if it is to be attempted on another person, requires ooc consent first. Example being, a Onigami Bunshin being allowed to be created as a copy of another person(would require consent). Or say, a puppet. Note, any onigami jutsu that makes the user invisible cannot be used on kibaku nendo jutsu at all.
PM
^
Pooch
 Posted: Mar 3 2016, 02:15 PM

Administrator

N/A
Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

How far away can you be from the ground to use nendo jutsu through it?

edit: replacing seals with having eyes? Might be a bit much paired with the other two effects.
PMEmail
^
Alex Hatcher
 Posted: Mar 4 2016, 07:43 AM

Retired Brotha

N/A

well, we've seen jutsu be used long distances away from the user, as so long as the medium(hand seals ect or what not) are used. like entire terra shifting, so I'm unsure how far can be acceptable. How about 500-1000feet? somewhere in that range okay with you? Since entire jutsu can go further than that anyways.

As for the eye thing. It is still as fast/slow/same pace as hand signs are, I took this idea from a pre-existing canon idea where a shinobi casted jutsu this method, but albit different, I'll try to find it if need be.
PM
^
Pooch
 Posted: Mar 4 2016, 10:37 AM

Administrator

N/A

Moving the earth is one thing, blowing someone up with bomb spam under their feet while you hide 1000 feet away completely undetectable is another.

The eye thing is just off because it has no real tell at all, or any requirements on the user. It' essentially removing handseals+. Not really bothered if it's canon or not.
PMEmail
^
Alex Hatcher
 Posted: Mar 4 2016, 02:58 PM

Retired Brotha

N/A

okay, well how about anywhere from 100-250feet? Trying to think of a good range here, not really coming up with many ideas as the chakra still has to travel there anyways.

As for the eye thing, the indication would be the 'dots' or tomeos would fade in and out when used, and still take the exact same time it would require to use hand signs. If this still bothers you, do you have any alternate methods? Since the biggest part of the manifestation SA states I can no longer use hand seals when I learn it, so I have to have an alternate method.
PM
^
Pooch
 Posted: Mar 4 2016, 03:08 PM

Administrator

N/A

Oh, that was meant to be dropped aggges ago.

Should be tuned up now.
PMEmail
^
Alex Hatcher
 Posted: Mar 4 2016, 04:03 PM

Retired Brotha

N/A

Should all be fixed now.
PM
^
Pooch
 Posted: Mar 13 2016, 12:17 PM

Administrator

N/A

Oops, 1/2
PMEmail
^
Yugi
 Posted: Mar 15 2016, 02:46 PM

King of Games

N/A
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 13

APPROVED

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll