Welcome to Naruto Roleplay Center! An AU Naruto RP which is currently on its fifth edition, NRC has been around for nearly ten years, with this year (October 2016) being our 10th anniversary! Here on NRC, we pride ourselves on not only our longevity, but having a tight knit community and member base, who are cared for and nurtured by our lovely staff. With that said, we’re always looking to improve on what we’ve already built.

Allowing us to adjust systems when needed, though never taking away from the overall feel of what it means to be a part of the shinobi world. With a host of different ways to make your character diverse and unique being, it can easily be said that there will never be another ninja like yours, as you are an individual. So stay awhile, browse a bit, ask questions, and hopefully when it’s all said and done, you can join the NRC Family as we make history.

Store Library reimbursement - - - -

Add Reply
New Poll

SageZuka
Gal
 Posted: Mar 7 2016, 04:58 PM

N/A
Group: Moderator
Member No.: 22

Name of RPC:

Shinobi Info:
Amount of Techniques & SA/Kin:
Shinobi's rank:
Element & Style:

Special Abilit(y/ies) or Kinjutsu technique(s) wanting:
Inuzuka/Wolf Sage
  • I want dogs. Inuzuka Uchiha is too edgy, especially since I planned to have the dog die and be resurrected as the character's susanoo when he dropped the bloodline cuz dead dog. Though I admit running around in a giant chakra armored dog would have been tight, I realize I just wanna beat on people in melee with a ton of furry dogs and piercing fang. Sage mode provides me the character progression and the scaling I desire since I don't think Inuzuka gives you very many scaling tools aside from the dog itself, and I want something to work towards. Plus Wolf sage is dank, it means I get 3manydogs5u
What are you Sacrificing? Elements

Primary/Main Stat: Speed
Low Mastery Appearance: Similarly to the all fours jutsu of the Inuzuka clan, he gains a feral appearance, with his nails and fangs elongating and sharpening. Also, his pupils become more narrowed and his ears lengthen and become more pointed as he drops to all fours, capable of only moving about in this manner.

Medium Mastery Appearance: As with the previous stage, the user's fangs and nails elongate and sharpen. However in this state, he no longer gains lengthened ears, though he does retain the narrowed pupils. Though now able to maintain bipedal movement, he still lurks about like a beast.
Medium Mastery Medium: Using a necklace crafted of fangs pulled from former elders of the tribe of wolf sages, he manages to intake nature chakra rapidly so long as it sits around his neck undamaged. If worn while not actively expending nature chakra however, prolonged exposure results in fatigue and nature chakra overload. (we know how that works out)

Extreme Mastery Appearance: Now only shown as sharpened claws and fangs as well as narrowed pupils, he appears completely normal otherwise.

Thrill of the hunt: Letting out a ferocious howl to inspire those around him, any Inuzuka, Inuzuka pets, or Wolf summons surrounding him gain a 200% increase to their physical statistics, as well as true scent for the next 5 posts. True scent allows them to smell any target(s) regardless of stealth abilities used to hide or change said scent. Unlike other active abilities, when used, this does not disperse summons, as it instead rallies them to fight and hunt alongside their pack leader.
PMEmail
^
Cite
 Posted: Mar 9 2016, 01:37 AM

scrube

N/A
Group: Admin
Member No.: 2

Go fur it. Get it? Huehuehuehue, approved.

--------------------
poo poo
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll